MAC Mineralize Moisture Foundation



MAC Mineralize Moisture Foundation - €37.50/£27

I to-and-fro when it comes to dedicating myself to one particular foundation or brand. I can genuinely say that I have no favourite makeup brand, although some rank higher on the scale than others. MAC is one of those brands that for me, has never really disappointed. Across the board, their blushes, lipsticks, shadows and foundations have always impressed me, and I do tend to reach for their blushes and lipsticks the most when deciding what to wear on my face for the day.

Quite spontaneously, I wanted to try a new foundation. I love Studio Fix Fluid for going out, it's full coverage consistency, beautiful texture and brilliant longevity has made it a personal favourite in the foundation holy grail stakes. However, I wanted to opt for something a bit more dewy, a tiny bit lighter in viscosity, and I ended up with samples of both Pro Longwear and the Mineralize Moisture foundations to try before committing myself to one foundation.

I ended up going back the next day to purchase the full size of Mineralize Moisture. Pro Longwear seemed a tad bit too sheer for me, as when I'm whacking on a full face, I like it to be quite full coverage.

This foundation is more dewy on the skin, and my skin looks fresher and more awake once I apply. I really like the finish, and although it doesn't cover quite every imperfection, the coverage is quite satisfactory, and sure that's what concealer is for. Unfortunately it's more expensive than Studio Fix, which is surprising, but it comes with pump attached, so it's an added bonus.

The only major qualm I have with this foundation is that it isn't available in my shade, NW15. It starts at NW20, even though NC15 is available to purchase. This frustrates me a little as it is a smidge too dark for my ever pale complexion. And I mean just a smidge; so it appears to be a foundation mostly reserved for nights out or for days when I feel like lightly tanning. Not too bad overall!

Foundation aside, I've had a lovely few days off the past week, and I hope you all had a nice Christmas and happy new year! I received some gorgeous beauty goodies over Christmas and I am very much looking forward to posting about them!
 :) x

7 comments :

  1. I love the finish on this foundation, pretty lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are full of great advice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, love this sharing so much, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog..Thanks for the share anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wedding Invitation Videos | Best Save the Date Videos
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker | E Invites
    Free Indian Invitation Cards & Video Maker | Online Invitations
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online Online Indian WhatsApp Wedding Video Invitations
    Create Invitation Videos And E Cards Online For Weddings

    ReplyDelete