Sundays for most people involves relaxation and minimal effort. Makeup wise on sundays the opposite is true for me. It is pretty much the only day for me that I can go all out with liner and blush, because for every other day of the week, I can't really sport a full face. Shock.
Due to the environment I work in, it's both impractical and unrealistic to wear makeup, as well as a bit unhygienic. I'm a chef for those of you wondering. So for this reason my days off allow me to play around with and also rediscover makeup loves hidden away in my slightly neglected collection.
001. Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow in Lestat - I paired this with the MUFE eye seal to create a thick, jet black liner and it stayed put all day. On it's own it's a deep matte charcoal shadow, very pigmented, and very long-lasting.
002. Make Up For Ever Eye Seal - A lovely little multipurpose product. I have a full review here.
003. Illamasqua Powder Blush in Tremble - A soft matte candy pink, highly pigmented so you only use a teeny amount.
004. Chanel Vitalumiere Powder Foundation - A relatively new addition to my collection, it's really starting to grow on me! It is light and provides relatively good coverage, recently reviewed here.
005. L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black - A very pigmented black mascara, provides very good length, volume and curve.
006. MAC Strobe Cream - The perfect highlighting product. Used on the cheekbone, and sometimes even a tiny bit blended with moisturiser to give a subtle glow.
007. MAC Lipstick in Creme d'Nude - One of my favourite lipsticks, ever. Cremesheen finish, perfect nude hue.
008. NARS Bronzer in Laguna - The perfect bronzer for my skin tone.
009. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - My go-to concealer. I use two colours; #1. Light for under eye, and #2. Fair for blemishes.
010. Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil - My new staple brow product. Tint on one end, precision pencil on the other. Love.
Hope you all had nice weekend!