Festive Sparkle.

Happy Christmas to all my followers!!
I hope everyone had a lovely day yesterday. Yesterday for me consisted of giving gifts, receiving gifts, visiting family, eating cheese, drinking bubbly, eating, and more eating. List of foodstuffs I consumed yesterday:

5 Ferrero Rocher
Fry for breakfast including toast, sausages, pudding, bacon, eggs and tomato
Crackers with Cheese and Cranberry Relish (Homemade obv)
Dins:
Turkey
Stuffing
Ham
Roasties
Mash
Roast Root Veg
Gravy
Trifle
Various assorted chocolates
Christmas Cake

Absolute glutton. I absolutely LOVE Christmas. I mean if you don't you're obv a Scrooge! Nah. I love seeing the look on someones face when you present them with something they really want but don't think you'll get, or when you present them with something they really never expected.

What I watched over Christmas so far:
The Wizard of Oz
Jingle All the Way
Wallace and Gromit: The Wrong Trousers (What a film!)
Mean Girls
Home Alone
Christmas Soaps

And here's my face of the day:



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




FACE
Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Foundation in 2.1
MAC Careblend Powder
MAC Blush in Dainty
MAC Highlight in Lightscapade
MAC Blush in Harmony to contour

EYES
Urban Decays Primer Potion
Maybelline Gel Liner
Inglot Sparkly Lashes
Lumiere Cosmetics eye pigments in Starry Night and Silver Shimmer
Urban Decay Naked Palette e/s in Sidecar

LIPS
Kate Moss by Rimmel Lipstick in 03 Nude



I also thought I would announce my NARS Christmas giveaway winner in this post, as it is Christmas themed and the like.
Thank you to everyone who entered to win the Night Series NARS palette, I received a total of 176 entries!! And thank you to all my followers who consistently read my posts, leave comments, and support Fashion Turn to the Right. I really appreciate that you take the time to read my posts and leave a comment, and it makes my day! :) Hopefully Fashion Turn to the Right will be even better in 2012
.



Lauren
at Gotta Love a Trier!!!


Congratulations Lauren!! Will post it out to you once I get your address :)

Thanks again to everyone who entered, I hope youre all having a lovely Stephens Day/Boxing Day/Day after Christmas!!

:)

4 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas darling! Sounds like a lovely day, you look stunning as always. Hope ya have a nice day today too xx

    Oh & Congrats Lauren :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah your eye makeup looks fantastic! I got the naked palette for christmas and can't wait to try tonnes of different smoky eyes
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great as always Aoife, I hope had a great Christmas.

    Congrats Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this blog is old but I was looking for smashbox studio skin reviews in shade 2.1 and came across yours! The foundation really compliments your skin tone, but did you notice if there were any overly golden tones in this foundation. I've just seen the reviews on the 2.2 on youtube and it looks way too golden!

    ReplyDelete