Schmokin'

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Last week my family and I celebrated my mom's 50th birthday (yay!) and so we went out for a lovely meal in an amazing Thai restaurant called the Baan Thai. How fitting! I decided upon a conventional smokey eye, beige skinnies, black embellished shoulder top and black wedges.




FACE
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW15
Benefit That Gal Primer
Bere Escentuals Powder Foundation in Light
Benefit Erase Paste
MAC Select Cover Up Concealer
Natural Collection Bronzer in Suntint
ELF Pink Passion Blush

EYES
Estée Lauder Stay in Place Eyeshadow Base
UD Naked Palette; Naked and Buck
Smashbox e/s in Envy
Catrice Gel Liner
Essence Lash Mania Ultra Volume Mascara in Hypnotic Black
Inglot Brow Pencil in 515


LIPS
Barry M Lip Paint in 100


Top: H&M
Jeans: Zara
Wedges: Topshop




Im nearly at 300 followers! Yay! Thanks to everyone who follows me and reads my blog, I love you all!
Also, I may stop doing these face pic posts for a while and get down on some reviewing!

Love :)

14 comments :

  1. You look gorgeous, LOVE the eyes! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your eye make-up, it looks like you've used so many more colours than you actually have. I'm terrified of coloured eyeshadow and I get so jealous when people can pull it off, damn you! Haha

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always love your looks! don't stop the face posts haha but a mixture would be nice!
    you're so gorgeous, deffo gonna try the eye look out at home! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is seriously SO bloody gorgeous!

    Your eyes look amazing, your hair looks perfect and your foundation looks flawless! - I'm officially overly jealous about this! :)

    Love Britt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZA how amazing do you look :) You look stunning, I love your hair & your eyes are IMMENSE
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely LOVE this look. You are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always love your make up looks, you look gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. seriously stay blonde forever! and love the make up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh I love your eye make up! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this eye makeup, you look gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You two look awesome! And I liked your informative articles! Love Revlon lip products too! I blog current Japanese beauty secrets and rank it, so plz check it out! ThanX!

    ReplyDelete