New Love: Zara


I have always zoomed right past Zara in my quest for purchasing new season garments as I had always assumed it was a bit too 'grown up' for me. COULD I BE MORE WRONG?!

I had a gander last week as it was pay day and whenever pay day comes around I go on a mad one. What can I say. I had a bit of time to spare and saw a gorgeous blazer in the display window. I went in and although the blazer in question was delicious, I was more drawn to some of their other pieces. The hues and colours were all perfect for spring; soft shades of pinks, rose, nude, and camel graced the shelves and rails.

I had a totally embarrassing moment where I was trying on a pair of trousers, and low and behold.. I found the zip to be faulty. In the end I had to be cut out, yes cut out of the trousers by three sales assistants. I felt too ashamed to continue shopping so I left hurriedly, only to feel sad that I hadn't purchased the gorgeous pieces I had coveted.

I did in the end return to purchase some bits and bobs, but I just thought I'd show you my current Zara picks. :)





I am meeting up with some of the blogging girlies tomorrow so I will be posting pics of that soon :)

Hope youre all having a lovely weekend :)
Aoif xx

3 comments :

  1. Ahhh ohmygosh, i love this blog - only just come across it, it's fabulous!

    Im new to blogger and would really appreciate somebody like you following my blog?

    Check it out :) CupcakesCocktailsCouture X

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUT OUT!!? OH mercy!! Morto!! Haha, were they nice about it or more like....oh for god sake!!!? I never tend to go into Zara either, I don't know why, it just doesnt shoutout to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek at being cut out of the trousers. I never tend to find anything in Zara, boo.

    Sadie x

    http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete