Love/Hate Tag

Hiya girlies! So I wasnt actually tagged to do this but the gorgeous Kate at Lipgloss and Me did this and I thought i'd do it too :)


LIPS

*Love*
Simplicity. Sometimes a slick of Vaseline or Carmex looks better on me than mad lippies and glosses.

*Hate*
Matte lipsticks. I was a fan but they just dry my lips out wayyy too much. Revlon Nude Attitude im looking at you!

FACE

*Love*
Highlighters. MAC By Candlelight and Sephora Highlighter in particular. I dunno why but I love the shimmer they give to my face!

*Hate*
Revlon Blushers. NO PIGMENTATION DAMMIT! And what is with the stupid brush that comes with them like.


HAIR

*Love*
Umberto Gianni Products. The Curl Friends Scrunching Jelly is ACTUALLY the best smelling thing in the world.

*Hate*
My hair at the moment. I have dyed it quite a bit over the years and I want it to be healthy again but im so afraid of getting it stripped :/

EYES

*Love*
Falsies. I love ELFs false lashes although I did mention in a recent haul video that I didnt like them. This is only because of the glue that came with them. Theyre the perfect shape, but instead of using them with the glue supplied (which is a bit crap), I use them with the glue that is supplied with the Girls Aloud lashes, (which is a bit awesome). Perfecto.

*Hate*
Eyeliner. Pain in the arse when youve done your entire eye and your liq/gel liner does not want to draw on straight and it wrecks the whole eyeeee!



BODY

*Love*
Fake tan. St. Moriz, yes, I love you.

*Hate*
Fake tan. Yes, its a love hate relationship.


This was just a bitta fun :)
Im gonna tag
Ellie
Nicola
Katie
Steph
Hannah

Have a good week ladies :) xx

5 comments :

  1. Haha i Love how you can absolutely hate a product when you first get it, and after a while cant live without it! I remember you did a review on St Moriz and didnt think it was anything special! :)
    Are you going to BITE this weekend in RDS? think I might head down if I find another makeup junkie to go with ;) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag! ps..if u wanna change ur hair colour without stripping it at the hairdressers buy a box called colourb4 its in boots. 11.99 or smthing i think. It works!! it has no ammonia or bleach but really lifts hair colour. plus it doesnt damage hair all really unlike stripping. it took the ed out of my hair an the black out of my cousins hair, an she was dyin it jet black for yrs. I'm guna do a review on it this wkend. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. hay thank you for the comment hun, we had so much fun. Oh I love this tag's are always so much fun, plus I love hearing about love's and hate's. Hope you are well hunni, I need to catch up on blog's, not been here for a few day's. HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I love these sorts of things. Haha I have the same love/hate relationship with St. Moriz too! Love having it on, hate all the bother that comes with it. Thanks for tagging me to do the post! Shall jump straight on it at the weekend :) xxx
    P.S. You were living in France for a while recently, oui? How long did you stay for?

    ReplyDelete