10 Trends To Get You Through Autumn!

Hi girlies :)



Now that the summer has gone it is time to invest in some new wardobe staples! I love this time of year, I love when the colours and patterns change for Autumn and prints and fabrics go from bright, colourful and vivid to calm, warm and cosy.
I love that with the A/W wardrobe you can create shapely feminine silouettes and soft sophisticated looks, and this year is no different! Here are some of my staples that I will definitely be sporting until spring comes around again :)


1. CAMEL




2. SHEARLING









3. LEOPARD









4. RED





5. TAPERED TROUSERS






6. 70'S




7. FAUX FUR







8. MINIMALISM





9. MILITARY







10. TWARTAN








That last one is a name I just made up spur of the moment; its a mix between tweed and tartan! :P



What will you be wearing for Autumn?



:) x

2 comments :

  1. Loving the red shorts! Penneys has some cute pieces you should pop in and have a look :) Haul post would be much appreciated xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh love all the pieces u put together here! Especially the black pussy-bow blouse....swoon! :)xoxo

    ReplyDelete