River Island Wishlist

Usually I don't shop in River Island as I havent found many items worthy of purchase but the past few days Ive found myself going out of my way to go to River Island just to gaze at everything. Today I even went into TWO River Islands! Madness!

Their clothing has really turned my impressions of them around, and I am dying to get my hands on a few of their items. Heres a few :)














Ok maybe more than a few! :)
The blue sundress is top of my list. Ive pictured myself wearing it avec my new hair and in my head it seems very Katy Perry :P LOVE!

:D x

4 comments :

  1. <3 the 1st dress!:D

    Lovely picks, thanks for sharing.:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't usually like River Island either, but I'm obsessing over about ten dressed from there at the moment! Their summer season trends are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great taste!
    I especially love the bug earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that blue dress is loovely :)
    totally agree, you'll look very katy perry-esque.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete