My Name is Aoife

Never in my life have I been: more in love.


The one person who can drive me nuts is: my brother


High school: was the best time of my life


When I'm nervous: I bite my nails


The last song I listened to was: There Goes My Gun - Pixies


If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: my sister


My hair is: pissing me off


When I was 5: I got the chicken pox on my birthday


Last Christmas: I ate waaay too much


I should be: doing something productive.


The happiest recent event was: Getting accepted for an internship in France


By this time next year: I will have finished my thesis and about to finish college


There's this girl I know that: puts me down to make herself feel better


I like you when: you make an effort


The world could do without: crime.


Most recent thing I've bought myself: is a salsa chicken panini


Most recent thing someone else bought me: a bus ticket.


My middle name is: embarrassing


The animals I would like to see flying beside birds are: horses.


Once, at a bar: I met the love of my life.


Last night I was: sick.



There's this guy I know who: makes me laugh like no one else.


Tomorrow I am: going to chill


Tonight I am: also going to chill


My birthday is: 27th May

:)

4 comments :

  1. This is such a cute post, Yeah I agree with the hair thing ....mine is like hay ...so dry, must be the change in season. Have a great week xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love this post it's so cute! I'm so happy for you being in love, it's such a good feeling.. Well done on the internship yay! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post girl.I bite my nails too, huh!
    And it's so beautiful to be in love!
    I followed your blog, can you please follow back if you like mine?

    http://redheelpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete