Face of the Day: Purple Eyes

Hello!!
So today's look was inspired by the fact I have too many bright coloured eyeshadows in my collection and so i'm forcing myself to use them!
Here's the overall look:






Ok so it might look a tad glamorous but its the flash!

Here are the products I used:

Face:

Clinique Superbalanced Foundation in 02 Fair
Max Factor Mastertouch Concealer in Fair
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
Natural Collection Suntint Bronzing Powder in Sunshine
Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks Blush in Pink Cloud

Eyes

Urban Decays Primer Potion
MAC eyeshadow in Thunder
MAC eyeshadow in Sunset B.
Urban Decay Deluxe eyeshadow in Ransom
MAC eyeshadow in Sketch
Clinique Kohl Shaper eye pencil in Black Kohl
Bourjois Liquid Liner in Noir Beaux-Arts
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara

Lips

Revlon Matt Lipstick in Nude Attitude
Body Shop Passionberry Lipgloss












:)

x



2 comments :

  1. That looks gorgeous on you! Now I feel like I desperately need all of the shadows you used, aaaah. I'm gonna get Kiwi to hide my credit card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful x we all need a bit more colour in our lives :-)

    ReplyDelete