Products Im Using Right Now

I don't mean like im wearing all these products simultanously like RIGHT NOW, just at the moment these are the products I use :) Ha I think about stuff waaaaay too much.
Anymawho, yeah I saw this on DangerouslyBeauty's Blog and haaaaad to do it :)
Here goesss!

Shampoo: L'Oreal Elvive Colour Protect Shampoo - As much as I dislike Cheryl Cole, I do love this shampoo.

Conditioner: L'Oreal Elvive Colour Protect Conditioner - Only a wee bit on the ends! If I apply to my whole head, my hair becomes an oil slick. Eww.

Shower gel: Boots Mediterranean Almond Wheatgerm and Milk Body Wash - Smells nice!

Styling products: John Frieda Frizz Ease Straight Fixation Smoothing Creme - Due to my hairs naturally kinky/wavy nature, this does exactly the trick. No need for the ol GHD. Still use it though. Gar. Anddd : John Frieda Frizz Ease Curl Reviver Styling Mousse - I do love curly hair.

Body moisturizer: Bodyshop Coconut Body Butter. - Nostalgia kicks in here. Coconut always reminds me of holidays. Mm.

Deodorant: Dove Go Fresh Grapefruit and Lemongrass. So fresh and so clean clean

Fake Tan: Right now its Doves Summer Glow Body Lotion. My all time fave is L'Oreal Sumblime Bronze. Mental note: Must buy more of that.

Foundation: Revlon Colourstay in 150 Buff. Lasts all day and I love it!

Cleanser: Neutrogena Visibly Clear Wash and Mask - More recently though Ive been experimenting with the Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Range.

Exfoliator: Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Exfoliating Scrub!

Primer: Eyes: Estée Lauder's Stay In Place Eyeshadow Base - at €18 Im forcing myself to love it. Lasts ages though!

Foundation Brush: MAC 187. I really didnt think it could ACTUALLY be that good, but it really is.

Powder: MAC Studio Fix Powder. A Light Dusting !

Concealer: Im outta concealer atm! Bags under the eyes alert! Mental note: Buy Studio Finish Concealer!

Blush: Weirdly enough im using an eyeshadow as my go to blush. MACS Sunset B. from the Starflash collection. Its such a pretty pink.

Bronzer: Maybelline Dream Sunglow Bronzer - This is loveeely.

Highlighter: Benefits High Beam.

Eyeshadows: My god I have loads! Revlon Matte Shadows in Riviera Blue and Rich Sable. Annnnd MACS Vanilla, Cork, Sketch, Scarab, Shadowy Lady... The list goes on!

Eyeliner: Clinique's Kohl Pencil in Black.

Lash Curler: A random Boots one. Don't use it that much to be honest.

Mascara: Maybelline Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara. Lavly.

Lipstick: Maybelline Ambre Rose - So so wearable.

Lipgloss: MACs Dazzleglass in Phiff! Don't like Dazzleglasses because of their stickiness, but Ive been reaching for this one quite alot.


Ciao!

2 comments :

  1. Yaayyy!! Nice blog, and thanks for the mention lol. Some lovely prosucts, special thumbs up to good ol' Ambre Rose :) xxx

    ReplyDelete